Do you think good looking people are the most insane?

And I mean like actual good looking people that most people would agree is good looking
do you think they're likely to be insane or have some mental disorder?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, I think I am ok looking, I have been told I am cute frequently in my illustrious career of being a savage but yea Im out of my fucking mind lol

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I'm proof that and I'm also a little lame in the membrane as in weird, erratic and overall the things that would affect the average person just don't seem to phase me >_< (-_^#)

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif</a>

• I don't think so. I've seen insane people of all attractiveness levels! :-P

• Nope, it's not a black and white thing. I mean some girls I've dated had potential dates that were hotter than others had issues but I don't think it's because of their looks. It just happened to be that way.

• What crazy like Ted Bundy? I don't think looks have anything to do with it.

• Not sure about that one...
    It's all down to the individual.

• No clue but thank god I ain't good looking*phew*

• Not essentially

• The people asking this question is the most jealous.

What Girls Said 7

• Not necessarily. The person who everybody thinks pretty or handsome may not think they are attractive at all. :)

• Don't you think that the "beauty standards" vary from person to person? There are no universally good-looking people, but even if there was some sort of golden standard, the question would still be unrelated and irrelevant. That being said, people who often get compliments from others and see themselves as beautiful do tend to be rather arrogant and narcissistic sometimes (might be connected with certain personality disorders like HPD and such). Wouldn't call that "insane", but idk?

• That doesn't really makes sense. Why would that be?

• Maybe because they get constant attention and get away with most things?

• So just shh and go live in lala land

• But the question is. Just because you can, doesn't mean you're going to do it.
      I think hot people getting away with things is a little bit exaggerated. They might get more free drinks at the bar, but can't get away with everything.

• Why would that be the case?

• Bc they can bend the rules. people let good looking people get away with stuff.. in a sense being good looking can create delusions. dont have a good grasp on reality;)

• it can be difficult to obtain a good grasp on who you are if people dont relate to you consistent manner, identity is shaped by experience. not just positive ideas... society has a kind of fucked up way of dealing with 'attractive' people and the obsession with attraction itself. high and low ways...

• True I guess. Yeah the more experience a person has the better.

• I've seen fairly an equal share of amount on both side of the spectrum pertaining to looks.

• People who have anything that may make it easier for them to receive things without work normally have bigger egos thus having a larger sense of entitlement which may be projected as crazy.

• Guys tell me I'm hot but when I tell them I'm crazy they don't believe me until they get to know me