Girls, At what stage of a relationship is it okay to start kissing?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well depends how long the two of you been going out for? i been going out on a few dates with this guy i met through a friend. We've kissed even on my first date as he walked me home. I say go for it take the risk. I'm sure she has been wanting to kiss you as well!!!

What Girls Said 13

• Whenver it feels right obviously. It's different for every couple, but mostly it happens in the early stages.

• usually 85% of people do that before they start dating that person, but you might want to start doing all that when you both feel comfortable with each other.

• At whichever you feel comfortable at. Better start sooner rather than later.

• Usually before I'd even call it a relationship...

• Whenever you feel it's right. Probably when you feel comfortable with eachother.

• First or second date.

• well seeing as though my guy kissed me 10 times on the first date, I have no idea. haha

• The very early stage, when you both realise you like each other and feel comfortable enough to kiss.

• After u say I love u

• First day. Before the relationship officially starts even. Kissing is just kissing.

• Well That Depends On The Girl. Wether She Wants To Take It Slow Or Not.

• Once you two are comfortable around each other. And you go out, outside of school/work. Just take it slow

• Whenever you feel like it