My girlfriend is 22 and im 53 society frowns on this but we are so in love both are adults and she has a child I adore will the pressure be high?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she already has a child, its not like there isn't anything to be frowned upon on society's standard. You know its becoming a normal actually, I oppose the age in my personal opinion but its you're lives as long as the child and your girlfriend is well looked-after and I hope the relationship is longer then two weeks, yeah?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, yes it will be. Or it is... I don't know in which stage you are.

• What sort of pressure? financial? physical? I believe it would rest more on you because people are ageist about your age and you got to be realistic about when would you want to retire, now that you got a child. She might want more. Can you keep up?

What Guys Said 6

• Looking after someone else's child and dealing with a woman so young who isn't far removed from a child anyway could be quite stressful for an old man like you. You might have a heart attack or something.

• well if there is such an age difference, people (including myself) will assume the guy only loves her because of looks.

• I believe you are trolling because most fifty-year olds would not feel the need to ask this question.

• whats the different between 22 and 53 brb google ok im pretty sure its 31

You were 31 when she was born, just think of that. You're both legal age though and my famalam does the same (only my uncle who is drunk all the time topkek)

personally when the kids get to my age they may find it weird, but people don't understand love at my age unless you're smart

im not smart

• Yes but why do you care what others think if the love is real

• I don't think the pressure will be high. Some people will judge, while others will ask if she's your daughter. You're both consenting adults, so who cares what other people think?