Guys, will u ignore ur girls text messages sometimes? Especially when she send u something not important, just jokes or teasing u?

• yes sometimes I ignore if I'm busy
    82% (27)
  • I never ignore her messages
    18% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• f they were slly... guess i would

0|0
    0|0
    • why they are silly? U don't think to play with words is fun?

• i mean really silly/nosense

• sometimes she send u things that seems nonsense to you, but it maybe means she misses u and just want to talk with u

What Guys Said 14

• If it has been a day or two of snide remarks and insults, I'd pass on a text.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't say I have ever ignored a girls texts if I was with her. If you truly have feelings for someone you dont ignore them , no matter how trivial you think it might be.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm in the middle of work or something that means the phone needs to stay away, she's gonna have to wait for a response or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes my hands and focus just aren't available at the time. But I will check and I will respond ASAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ignore a girls text messages just type guy i am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would ignore them, especially if I was busy with a client. But I had text messaging turned off on my phones just because I hate texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Or rather, I would not respond immediately every single time she sends something. I value my private time too, and she gotta respect that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I ignore them, but if I am busy I will wait to respond to them until I have some down time. I am never the one who doesn't text back. Sometimes it may take a long time, but it will be sent

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore text messages all the time because I am not really into texting. If it is something really important they will call me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha 😂😂 i think teasing, saying silly things, and joking around is just the funnest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when I am busy at work or busy thinking with my eyes closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never ignore her messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it makes sense, it's fine by me and I'll reply

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Text messages are like email. They don't always require an immediate response. If she wanted an immediate response, she knows how to make a phone call.

0|0
    0|0
    • in which eye u see text messages are like email

• It's an asynchronous form of communication. My phone doesn't even need to be switched on for you to send me a message. Just like email. I don't need to be at a computer and have my email open, in order for you to send me an email.

This should be blatantly obvious.