Is this a bad idea?

I have a boyfriend, and we've done everything but sex because we're both virgins. We've planned to do it, so he's going to get protection, but the thing is now I'm thinking of breaking up with him. I don't think I like him as much anymore, but one of my friends said that having sex can make your relationship better, so I thought maybe I should do it (because honestly I want to get it over and done with anyway) because it might change the way I feel? Is it bad to still do it with him, even if I end up breaking up with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up and find someone you like to lose it to. If you don't want to be with him, it won't make it better, it will only make it worse
    Good luck :-)

What Guys Said 7

• Don't have sex to save a relationship. You want your first time to be special not to get it over with.

• Bad idea since you got bored of him already and lost feelings for him via you're going to break up; find a new boyfriend

• What ever you do don't just give it up like it's nothing. Your virginity is sacred, if you are not interested in him then don't have sex with him. Also that's is seriously leading him on. Find someone who has all of your heart before you give it away.

• Use condoms better!!!

• I think you should wait for someone you really like. If you just get it over with I'm sure you'll regret it later on in life

• tell him u wana break up

• Relationships under 18 can't hold till marriage , also you could have some serious diseases if you do it before 18 because your hymen is still fragile and not strong enough as it should be at the age of 18<

What Girls Said 5

• I think its a bad idea. Don't do it. Wait until you find the right guy. Sex will not magically make your relationship better, that is crap. People would be screwing their way out of divorce court. Find the right guy, and you will not be worrying about getting it over and done with.

• It's a bad idea

• Do it with a better partner.

• DONT DO IT
    stay virgin til your married, don't give yourself away to someone you don't even love all the way, Its better to stay safe than regret it, and it is still possible to get pregnant. But your opinion matters to, if he doesn't respect that then you probably should break up

• not a good idea! dont do it!