Would you lost interest if you had to do all the work?

I'm having serious problems with reaching out for the guy I like!! I'm so shy but he doesn't get it. He always text me and now I think that he is start to give up or maybe lost interest because I don't intiate contact to see him or talk to him, could that be the reason? He thinks he has to do all the work but would you give upon a girl if you had to or if she showed maybe too little interest, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I haven't heard anything from him in two days and I'm starting to feel the pressure to text him before he moves on. He hasn't even look at my story on snapchat which he always does. He offered me to come over on Sunday but I never really answered so it's just faded. Should I be more forward, should I text him like right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you told him that you liked him? Maybe he isn't aware, and maybe he's just as shy as you are. Giving hints will only get you so far. You need to be clear about your feelings.

Anyway, I don't like women who expect the man to always make the first move. I also think that a woman taking the initiative is very sexy. Giving "hints" is the quickest way for me to lose interest.

• No I haven't, we haven't had that talk yet except he admitted that he likes me. He's not shy at all he is the opposite to what I am.. I find it hard to keep up with him sometimes.

• In that case, you should try telling him that you like him, or ask him out, even. Giving hints will probably not get you anywhere.

They say opposites attract, so him being a bit different from you is not a bad thing.

• I should, thanks for you opinion. I should take a shot despite my fear :s

What Guys Said 5

• Uh yeah! I would slowly lose interest after a while especially if I was getting little or no positive response from the girl. If she was not answering my texts or initiating conversations I would assume she does not like me that much

• Yes... i want it to be equal...

• Yeah I would totally lose interest if you behaved like that with me.

The guy asks you to come over and you don't answer? wtf...

• Yes, contact him. Do it now. If it's always off on us to initiate contact, we're going to conclude you aren't interested and move on.

• You should be more straight and active. The way you act now, you will lose him 100%.
    Initiate communication, express your interest more obviously. Ignoring questions is the worst thing you could do. Give him reaction, it is very important.
    If we do all the work and don't see proper reaction from girl, we lose interest , yeah.

• When I do meet him there is no doubt that I'm interested. However I hadn't talked to him in four days and he texted me saying that he was disappointed and he could forgive me if I make it up to him in some way. I met up with him the day after that and we both were distant so I don't know how to go on from there and now this. Haven't heard from him?

• hm. You didn't anything bad so you don't need to be forgiven. But he has reason to be disappointed.
      Now it is harder: if you wanna estabilish good, warm relationships with him, you should be very active, initiate a lot of interaction, conversations, etc.
      If is very clear that he doesn't see your interest in him. So show it, if you want. But i'm not sure if it worth to do or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe am alittle old fashioned but I believe if a guy really likes you he should be man enough to chase you. You are a gem and if he doesn't treat you like one before you start dating he won't treat you like one when u're together. FORGET him !

• If she shows no signs of interest at all, how long is he supposed to keep chasing? Nobody wants to feel like a creep or find themselves accused of being one. She needs to reciprocate in some way or he's going to take the hint and back off.

• you should text him.

• why "He offered me to come over on Sunday but I never really answered"? Just because ur too shy?