Girls, How often do you find casually mentioning a boyfriend to a Random Hot guy you met?

Do you tend to casually mention a boyfriend to a Random guy in conversation when he is NOT HITTING on you. What is the reason? Thanks, girls :)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I will casually mention having a boyfriend to any guy I suspect has intentions towards me, regardless how they look.

My suspicion could be wrong, but I'd rather not give anyone false hope.

• Thanks:) Is it true that if you are attracted to the Random guy, you will bring up your boyfriend quickly?

• You can't hold a candle to the man I love.

• haha... Just playing with ya... Good to hear girls like you are still there :) I am very happy for you and your boyfriend:)

What Girls Said 7

• Probably but not because I'm talking to a "hot guy". For some girls being attracted to someone might remind them of being around their boyfriend? Personally I'm only attracted to my boyfriend at this point. We've been together for a long time and no one else sparks my interest at all.

• Thanks:) Do you find yourself often casually mentioning a boyfriend to Random guys?

• Only as much as I would to any guy. If he comes up he comes up. If they're hitting on me, then yes I will. I don't ever want to lead anyone on unintentionally.

• If we're talking about a subject my boyfriend I'd into, like bikes, I would say "Oh, yeah! My boyfriend really likes that, too. We ride on the weekends." It doesn't mean anything..

• Thanks:) So have you mentioned your boyfriend casually in conversation to Random guy you were attracted to?

• It honestly has absolutely nothing to do with how they look for me, personally.

• But if they are hitting on me I will casually bring my boyfriend up. Don't want to lead anyone on.

• Yes All The Time, I Run My Mouth So Its Like A Constant Thing For Me😂

• I usually mention it by accident, I'm a blabbermouth so a lot of stuff nobody cares about slips out.

• Thanks:) So have you mentioned a boyfriend (true or not ) to a Random guy you thought was Hot?

• Oh gosh yes, my friend is always messing around with guys that are really cute so I end up talking to them between double dates, I would never want to date any of them (there not my type personality wise and I ain't a cheater type) but I always like talking to new people mostly because they're more polite and won't tell me to shutup when I talk too much. But I don't know why you would lie to a guy you thought was hot about a non-exicntant boyfriend, unless he was like a totally creep or you had a bad problem lyin'.

• So your friend cheats with them... Am I right?

• Not something I conxipisly think about, but I don't hide the fact that I have a boyfriend- depends what we're taking about I guess

• She did it just in case/ to prevent you flirting with her.

• Thanks:) I didn't even approach her. She approached me and was talking flirty and I responded normally and she brings out her boyfriend?

• But I never hit on her (said anything flirty or romantic).

• Maybe you're overthinking this. Maybe she just has a "flirty" personality.
      These things happen.

• not very often.

• Thanks:) When have you often casually mentioned a boyfriend?