Would you take a girl who works as stripper seriously?

I have been seeing this girl for quite some time and we both agree on a lot. She has told me that if our relationship becomes serious like engagement she will leave her job not because of me but because that is something she want to do. She is about to become a registered nurse. I just find me so unsure about moving things further because I never imagined I would end up with a girl like she. The girl I had in mind for marriage was so different bit somehow I feel very good when I am with her. What you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I wouldn't but that's because I am cold hearted. Like everytime I'm with her I'd think men got to pay money to see my girlfriends naked body. Also id imagine her performing " extra services" for the clients. That's just the way my mind works, I wouldn't let myself trust her or fall for her.

That being said I don't think there's anything immoral about her job tho. She just took advantage of the facts she's a female and used sexuality to make some easy money. It's not wrong but in my eyes her beauty has been cheapened and if I don't see a girl as beautiful I can't date her.

As I said I'm a cold hearted asshole , but if you're cool with it, you genuinely trust her, and she makes you happy then no one elses opinion should matter.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah I would.

• I would. I understand that stepping is just a job and just something they're doing to support themselves. I dot think strippers are slutty I jut think they're people who do they're job

• It's just a job, people aren't their job and she's becoming a RN so at least she did something with it. I think if she has most or all of the qualities that you want in a wife then her being a stripper shouldn't be that big of an issue.

• Stripping is what she does, not who she is. If you care about her, then you should give her a chance.

• I find that career choice less than respectable but hey I don't know her

• i think men can fall in love with anyone beautiful. its your call dude

• Depends on her character and if you feel good about her run with it. Though if stripping is all she thinks she's good at...

• No, I mean come on she takes she clothes off for a living. It's just sad on so many levels. Make sure you have a bunch of dollar bills handy on dates!

• i would yeah.

• It usually is not good but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

What Guys Said 9

• yes... i don't judge other people by their jobs

• I did much worse than stripping, so yes I will listen to what she has to say

• Would i take them seriously? Of course!
    Would i date them? Nope

• Yes, because sometimes they can't get any other job and they need the income to pay for school or support children. Being a stripper isn't necessarily "bad".

• Yes... but def not marriage material.

• It's your call, but remember... She grinds on other men for a living:p

• Strippers are people too

• Yeah I would take her seriously if you love her

Plus she obviously has some mad skills for you

• I would not be with someone involved in sex industries.