She causes problems for all guys and they want her why?

here's the thing this girl i know at work ( subway ) is attractive and nice, cute, smart, talented and has a good personality but she is also kinda flirty and manipulative and sneaky as hell , the thing is guys like her a lot i mean she has like dozens of guys who have asked her out and she rejected all of them guys seem so fascinated by her they can't keep their eyes of her , they have feelings for her i am talking like when she says hi to a dude withen a week or two he already loves her and wants a realtionship , she is nothing special normal girl average looks , she is attractive but not enough to draw such attention there is something about her that make guys crave her they wanna date her, be with her and it usually takes them less than a couple weeks to start having feelings, she has lots of guys friends ( most of htem like her ) and she is very flirty and really hard to understand you dont know if she likes you or not or what the hell is her problem most of the time , what could be the reason? why is she so popular among guys?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well like you said, she's a good mix of looks and personality (which many people fail to realize is a tough combo to find). She's flirty, which creates tension among the guys she directs it towards. And lastly, she's turning them all down. She's hard to get, and they all want to be the one she picks.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes you are right she is a good mix and very hard to find but she is a little slutty which is a turn off for me , i almost had her , yes i was one of the guys who fell for her and i managed to break her barrier for a while and make her like me but things change and it didn't work out but i got really curious i just wanted ot find out what secret she is hiding , why so many guys want her , physically speaking she is cute and has an attractive body but as i said nothing special or extreme a normal next door girl.

• It's similar to the "bad boy" for us girls. Everyone is attracted to a little bad, sexy, dysfunctional. They all want to be the guy who changes her. Bad boys have a lot of traits that turn us off too, but they still get tons of women. Why would that be?

What Girls Said 1

• guys are attracted to dysfunction.

1|0
    0|0
    • in someway yes , she creates drama wherever she goes and that could be one of the reasons.

What Guys Said 5

• How is she sneaky, manipulative and has a good personality?

Anyway, some women (and men) are particularly apt at selling stuff. And that is basically convincing other people that the goods you offer for trade are worth more than what he wants in return for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean you can talk to her and relate she can help and give you her opinion and it will help you but she is manipulative she does things to get things and does a lot of things that go undected that harm others sometimes.

• And the others are blissfully unaware of that? Oh well.

• they all want her by any means but i actually took the time and effort to realize that she isn't as good as she claims to be.

• is she beautiful maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, the fact that she greets and smiles for them is enough to convince them otherwise. No guy expects a girl to give him much attention without any effort so the ones that do give attention become more appealing to guys. She's smart as hell for greeting and flirting than i'm guessing she starts evading and giving less attention as shit progresses. She a bad bitch:/

0|0
    0|0
    • exactly what i think , she gives a lot of attention and shares her life with these guys and when shit gets real she backs off

• She's annoyingly fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably sexy

0|0
    0|0