Discuss over text or in person?

Discuss over text or in person?
Started dating this girl, been on two dates. They both have gone really well, we talked for like 4 hours+ each time. She recently ended a long relationship and I just broke up with a girl I dated for 9 months (stage 5 clinger, had to end). She just texted me this and I am more of a facetoface dude, so I really dont wanna text about it but rather explain in person. She said breifly she's not looking for anything super serious, and neither am I, but I am not impartial to see where it goes if feels start to emerge. Peoples of GAG, is my response appropriate? I dont think this is a test to see if I get another date with her, but general curiosity. Id just rather discuss this in person as texting can lead to the wrong interperation of my response.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its defiantly better to talk about it in person. You might want to be cautious about jumping into a relationship with someone who just got out of a long term relationship because sometimes it takes a while for it to hit them. Things can get misunderstood over text so to actually talk in person it will allow you to judge emotions.

• Yeah, I beleive it was a couple months or so for her, but It was just 2 weeks ago for me. I sent her my response, hope it works out.

• "sworn off serious relationships" sounds like a bit of a red flag to me but defiantly understandable. To be honest it may be best just to see some people in the mean time and not look for anything serious. If she is younger than she too definitely need to be single for a while. Yea it may be best to talk about in person, texting is always so silly I find.

• Yeah, im gonna guage how it goes when I talk to her next. Dunno if she's one of those casual dating, but still exclusive types. I shall find out, either way.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's a good response.

• do it in person!

What Guys Said 3

• better over text... in text u can take yer time ;)

• Take the "If you want out". lol stop giving her options bro. Take the initiative and make your moves on her. If she makes you stop, you can talk to her about what she wants. But dont be giving her options:/

• Yeah I get ya, but just got back on that market, so I have the "noob graceperiod", or at least thats my excuse. This girl seems to be into me, so we'll see!

• Discuss in person!