He is dating me and I am not his girlfriend?

He said last night that we are only dating. I responded that I only sleep with a man when I am in a committed monogamous relationship. He told me a month ago that he is only seeing me but, I had a friend look him up on match. com and his profile is active. What should I do? Just ignore it and date others and be cryptic like he is. His x wife was 13 years younger and I am only 4 years younger. He really looks older than me. I look 10 years younger.
please advise ------

• should i pretend i don't know that he is still on match?
  • should I just flirt with him and torture him to see. what he does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let go off him, why waist time with a guy you have to second guess?
    I dated a guy and he one day told me not to fall in love with him because he didn't see a future with me.. i mean what the heck who says something like that.. so i dumped his ass.. you know why? because i know i deserve better and i deserve someone to fall in love with ME and for me to fall in love WITH.

What Guys Said 4

• Active, how long was it since he was online? I don't know that much about match, but as far as I know, unless you deactivate it it will still be active, but it should show something like last online 1 month ago or something.

• how old is he then?

is it bad 2 look much younger than him>

• None of the choices are good, just avoid him and find another man.

• Torture the dude. He sound like a scrub

What Girls Said 3

• I'd walk. Sorry, but I'm too old for games. He's not looking for commitment from you if he's still on there.

• You got your own answer there.

--->What should I do? Just ignore it and date others and be cryptic like he is. His x wife was 13 years younger and I am only 4 years younger. He really looks older than me. I look 10 years younger.

• just flirt with him.