Guys, would you ever date a woman with some childlike physical characteristics?

Hi. I'm not short (you can be short and have a very womanly body) but people often tell me I look like a little girl because I have a "childish body" (very thin and small). Also, my voice isn't mature and I sound like a child when I talk (literally). I'm aware of the fact most guys are all about the womanly body (fully developed and curvaceous) and mature-sounding voices, but would you ever date a girl like this if you liked her personality?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I did. I met a woman when I lived in Chicago who was very small but proportional. She had a rare disease that limited her growth and left her completely bare. She was about 4' 10", thin and had absolutely no hair---including body face and head. She did not even have eyelashes.

I was about 40 at the time and it took a moment or two of adjustment because she looked and felt like a child. Fortunately, she had learned not to be self-conscious or shy. She quickly convinced me she was a woman. I'll leave the details to your imagination.

I grew very fond of her.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm crushing on a girl kinda like that right now. She is 5'0 flat, she has nice hips, but she is still on the thin side, and tiny in stature. Her voice is really high pitched and sounds SUPER sweet. She is also half Asian. And she is 19, about to be 20 so she is pretty small for her age.

If I've fallen for a girl like this, I'm sure you have a shot.

• You mentioned a girls personality. This is the key to a girl being asked to date a guy!! It doesn't matter at all what you look like!! You are still quite young, and there is still time for you to develop.
    I am sure there are many guys that would love to have a petite young lady like you as their girlfriend. I am sure you will never go short on admirers. Just don't get involved to deeply and too quickly with the first guy who comes along. Take your time and date a few guys. Nobody wants you to make a mistake and do something that you will regret for years to come.

Take care, stay safe!!

• I had a flat chested girlfriend once. But I discovered that only when I discovered the falsies in her bra.

• Wait till u get matured. Somebody's in hurry!

• Guys are attracted to petite and curvy. Just because a woman is petite with slight features doesn't make her less of a woman than one with curvy ones.

• hahahha no it's not bad... i act kiddish mostly as well

• Aw you sound cute! I'm sure you're fine. Besides you're only 15 you'll get bigger

• Before you worry about this, realize that you are 15, and if you seem "underdeveloped" or "child-like" physically, then it is likely that you are only in the early stages of puberty.

• You're 15!! You're body will grow don't worry!! Just workout, eat clean, and get the fit bod you want.

• Well you are only fifteen. You are probably exaggerating some of your problems and they won't seem like a big deal to the guy who falls in love with you.

• How old is she?

• Well you are only 15 so you have some growing to do most likely. Once you are around 17-18 you will likely start to look really hot and like a young woman.

• Yes of course.

• It wouldn't be an issue for me. I married someone who sounds a lot like what you described.

• Ariana grande had a kid body and I wouldn't say no to her

• Yeah, of course I would, but only if she's pretty.

• Prolly not but i have to see

• I would strongly prefer all the qualities you have over the "mature" junk.

I like short. I'm not into curves. I'm not into "mature-sounding voices," that doesn't sound feminine at all to me. I don't think it's a fact that most guys like dating females like that, who tells you that?

I want a cute girl with a cute face, cute body, cute voice and cute personality. I don't want to feel like I'm dating my mum kthx.

• Thanks.
      Most of the guys I know personally are into that and I get treated like a little sister all the time

• Give it a little time. Maybe you'll grow some more. And don't worry, you'll find someone.