Girls, I hear a lot of women ask this about men, but why do some women do this?

They flirt, act all friendly, you ask them out, they say sure, you make a date and time, then stand you up and simply don't respond to you at all. No text nothing... Just Why?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all women but if someone did this to you, personally, she's a bitch. That's just WRONG!

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's the same as with guys... they are just players who were looking for a bit of side fun. They're not serious about you and don't actually want more than being flirting buddies over the phone. Guys and girls can be guilty of this but it really takes a certain kind of nerve to be able to do this to people :/

• Sometimes, there's more than one asking them out... For me I wouldn't stand a guy up because i respect peoples time, but if a guy who is ore caring or interested in me personally is texting me i probably won't respond as much to the other guy

• I personally have never done this before to anyone. But just some people are cruel towards each other and are inconsederate of the other person's feelings.

• Do you confirm the date on the day?

• And the time...

• Yes on the day, only a few hours beforr in fact.

• I don't know anyone who would do that
      There are nice girls around, forget her

• They tell you yes so they won't hurt your feelings because they think you are a nice guy. But actually have no real interest in you. So instead of just telling you, they say they will go out with you.

• But wht? And why go as far to schedule a date then not bother showing?

• Because its a game to them. In some sick way, they probably felt like they were doing you a favor by not flat out rejecting you in the first place. Just so they don't have to give an explanation as to why they don't want to go out with you.

• Forget her. That's rude no matter what the reason is. I can't say why. It could be that she was not ready to date you and didn't no how to say she's not interested. She could've had something come up and was too rude to not let you know and now is ignoring you because she feels bad which still makes her an inconsiderate immature idiot so still a waste of your time. I know I've had a friend do this to two different guys. She liked them, just not as much as she liked this other guy she was talking to and instead of being polite or admitting to herself she was wasting these two guys time she carried on until the one she liked gave her more time and she just slowly started ignoring the other two. Immature like crazy and when I confronted her she said she didn't want to confront them because it made her 'uncomfortable'. But I explained that her being 'uncomfortable' with being honest was selfish and mean.