How much of an age difference would you go?

ik it's just a # and i really like this guy he is exactly 7.5 years older than me i will be 20 this August. i really like him a lot and he likes me a lot. people are telling me he is way too old for me, he doesn't care about the age difference bc his grandparents were 10 years a part and had a fantastic marriage.
how much of an age difference would you go?
plus. if you had to tell your parents how would u tell them?

Most Helpful Guy

• age's just a #... just...

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care about age as long as she's at least 18. I think it shouldn't matter too much, if you like each other everything will be fine.

• Okay, older men = more experience = more fun = happiness = marriage = kids = more fun

My father and mother are 12 years apart, so tell all of your friends that.

• I wouldn't date anyone more than 2 years younger than me because I think it's weird and it's kind of illegal. Right now I probably wouldn't date anyone more than 5 years older than me

• I say go for it! If you both like each other and make each other happy then who cares what other people say. If you've both got a connection then that is awesome! :D

What Girls Said 2

• This is where it's difficult... if you were like 30 and he was 37.5 who gives a shit... people care and say things like this when you're younger because it just doesn't look good. But honestly, do what makes you happy! Screw what everyone else thinks!

• My cousin is 25 and she married a 40 year old and no one really judged her.