Taking it slow... do you lose attraction for the other person?

I've just started dating this younger guy (4 years) and we have been on a few dates. We've been taking it super slow (usually I rush into it a bit quickly) and while it's been fun and great to hang out - I'm wondering if this taking it slow is lessening my attraction for him... anyone else have struggles just taking it slow getting to know someone? I'm trying to figure out if we are good together without physical kinda clouding our judgement... I do enjoy kissing him (not making out yet) and cuddling...

Most Helpful Guy

• but maybe one day you will regret fading out of him , because if you think u not into him that much be sure there is 100 out there into him more than much , this happened to me and now i am with who into me so much and my ex just lost the way back to me she tried many times to get me back but its too late , keep in mind i love her still but i am also hurt , all i can say at least i am wth someone make me feel wanted while the other one my ex make feel useless, if i am useless in her eyes so i am still wanted in other one's eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• I know what you mean. It's hard sometimes to take it slow, but it is good to do what you're doing. It's just different than what you're used to. How about your connecting in conversation? Is that there too? Don't let the cuddling or kissing be the sole measure of things. All kinds of communication, like body language, and how he touches you, should also be in the mix and weighed. :)

• no, in fact i believe "da slower da better" actually... ;)

• I wrote a myTake on this issue "What It Means to Marry and Have Children" go to my profile and click on myTakes.

If you want a summary for your answer, just be patient and take it slow.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think taking it slow makes you lose attraction... On contrary, I think it makes things more intense because you await for it.