I had sex with a girl who has a boyfriend but I didn't know she did, what should I do?

I had sex with a girl who has a boyfrisnd but i didn't know she did, what should i do? (I used protetction)

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your distance if he's a big dude. If she keeps trying, then you have to tell the other guy, "I did not know at the time she was taken by you, but I might think dumping her, she's risking us getting in trouble and you need someone loyal." If he's got a hot temper, bring a friends or have some authority figure nearby and aware, but show respect to him if his girl is not.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there's anything you "should" do. You didn't know she was in a relationship. Ultimately, she chose to cheat on her boyfriend, you didn't know she was taken. I would say to just distance yourself from her now. Obviously she has shown that she isn't trustworthy in relationships so, since you know that she has a boyfriend now, I would just say to move on from her.

• Not have sex with her again, perhaps.

• Go wash your dick immediately. She's a hoe. Who knows where she's been :

• Maybe tell her boyfriend? Because if the roles were reversed I assume you'd like to know. It's not fair on him.

What Guys Said 9

• I would stay well away.

• well you didn't know and she should have told you. You could find yourself involved in a very tricky situation and you must decide if you want to proceed or not. Good luck not easy especially when you weren't told the truth at the start.

• Forget her.

• Make sure there's no baby, not your fault she didn't mention that though it was also fully consented by her.

• Don't talk to get again and forget it happened

• Don't even think about it, I wouldn't worry about it unless she tries getting in touch with you. Then I'd just ignore the calls.

• Break off all contact with the girl.

I'm not sure what kind of boyfriend the guy is. Some of them are very grateful when you tell them the truth, others get very mad at you.

• Stay away from her if it's for flirting, just friendzone her... don't get involved in a relationship

• Nothing lol why are you worried?