Girls, I've always gone for tall, strong, confident types, but they turn out to be jerks. Is there one who's good too?

One approached me at a bar confidently and complimented me and made me laugh. We went on a few dates, and he has touched my back and my belly under my shirt. One time, I was tying my shirt, and he lifted my shirt so my whole belly was exposed and I backed away. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck and lifted my shirt and started feeling up my stomach and I almost gave in. I don't know how he will turn out to be and I don't feel it if a guy is too soft and timid.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Any man who is that forward has to be watched out for. Remember you are the one in control and let them know what your standards are. If you really like this guy let him treat you like a lady and respectfully to show he really does care about you before he feels that comfortable. Trust me most decent guys will not get aggressively touch feely with you until they see you getting comfortable and feeling the moment. I get it because I'm like you but I usually make the same mistakes. I'm only learning out that whether I like it or not, want it myself or not, I have to let them wait and see how they act afterwards. So far most of them stop contacting me as much and I feel so relieved I didn't give in to them.

What Girls Said 7

• Do you stand up to them? If you don't you will keep getting these idiots.

• Meeting at a bar isn't the most reliable source for meeting boyfriend material. He wants you sexually obviously but if you wanna work that route at least make him work for it to the point you won't feel the blow if he doesn't call you after doing it (and dont forget birth control...)

But if you want boyfriend material I suggest meeting lots of people, specially in things that interest you. Say you like bowling, then join a bowling league etc.

• I understand your situation, I don't like shy and timid guys either, but I think the guys I do like go to far sometimes :/

• I think you just have to choose carefully

• Does he has a fetish for belly?

• Tall, confident & handsome don't make a guy a jerk, but nearly stripping a girl's shirt off in public is a major red flag. You may need to evaluate what you consider confidence...

• most of them are.