I'm worried he'll get bored Of me?

In terms of communication I have no qualms. We never run out of things to talk about. I always enjoy his company and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual because he is keen to see me more these days. We've been seeing each other for about 8 months. the only thing that worries me is the lack of physical intimacy, I'm very shy and it's taken me forever to get comfortable in certain situations. Sometimes I feel bad when I pull away when he tries to get close. even one time I got lost in the moment and laid one on him (he was surprised) then days later it was like I was retreating for some reason. I'm okay with the pace its going and he's never been inpatient or pressured me at any point in time. I just know he has his needs.
I even asked if he thought I was hard work and he said said I wasn't.

So how do I know if he's getting bored of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to just honestly open up to him about this more and talk. It sounds like he is being super patient, but let's be honest: it will become boring if you constantly withhold physical intimacy, and not just sex.

You shouldn't worry about the signs of him getting bored, you should just try to make sure it never becomes a problem. Talk to him about it, ask him what his ideals and expectations are, make compromises, and push yourself to go out of your comfort zone every once in a while.

What Guys Said 2

• worried y? did he show any signs he's bored?

• No not at all to be honest

• He will trust me.

What Girls Said 1

• he won't get bored of you.