What am I doing wrong with these guys?

Alright, so here is the deal.
I'm fairly attractive, not to say I'm the best looking girl in the world, I'm only saying I'm perhaps average, maybe a bit above, not ugly.
And I have a lot of guy friends, most of my friends are guys, and even though they can talk to me freely about anything, They wouldn't call me "one of the guys" or a tomboy at all, as I'm pretty girly. I like my skirts, and dresses, and being treated like a lady and what not, and they respect that, but still I find myself with mostly guy friends.
That being said, I am also quite popular for guys to "date". I don't have sex with them or anything, and everyone knows I won't.
What happens, is that I'll get a boyfriend, then like 2 weeks into the relationship, they see they've made a mistake, and say "were better as friends" EVERY TIME!
At first, I thought maybe it was because I'm not affectionate enough, because hugging, kissing, holding hands and what not is always just awkward for me. But then I tried to be more affectionate, and still got the same resolts, any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothinh wrong... guess they r afraid u might cheat on em coz u r "popular"?

What Guys Said 4

• if you where a bit more specific on what they said then we might be able to guess better. Also remember at your age relatiponship dont usually last more than a month or two

• Well like, it's usually pretty generic stuff like "I want you to know, this is all on me, there's nothing wrong with you" or "I think we just might need a break from each other"

• its kinda hard to say then

• You could try dating someone who isn't your friend yet.

• Maybe you date the wrong guys.

• You're mainly friends with guys, maybe they think you'll cheat

What Girls Said 4

• You're in high school. That's what relationships basically are lol

• but 2 weeks?

• Yes. No one knows what they're doing in high school.
      It's awkward for guys and girls.
      Don't try to force things. If someone you really like asks you out then go for it and act the same but just hold hands and cuddle.
      Being close with people like that is probably new to you guys so the boy may just break up so he doesn't have to deal with it or maybe he'd just rather be friends because he doesn't know how to do the boyfriend thing yet.

• maybe they are intimidated by the amount of guy friends yiu have and think you will cheat on them. I used to be in the same boat adas yiu and had many guy friends. My ex boyfriend was deeply disturbed by this until I showed him the group of guys. Not to sound like a bitch but those guy friends are those that society would call "below average". But it was still not sure enough. I say hang in there and maybe find out what else is bothering them.

• its them not you.

• http: //i.imgur com/7pAE4cy. png

• Your link is broken

• delete the spaces... come on.. you can do it!

• I did that before I said your link is broken