I feel sick at the thought of dating another guy?

I've only ever had one boyfriend (I broke up with him but the whole situation was a bit messy), but I've been dating on and off and I'm starting to find myself physically sick at the prospect of dating guys, I feel like I will never have a relationship again because I seem to not be able to form any sort of emotional bond with any of them. I'm still physically attracted to men but it's like I just never have any feelings for any of them. And the more dates I go on with a guy the more everything they do starts to piss me off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way. I'm more comfortable being single then not. I was in a long term relationship... we broke up... then after a year I started seeing this guy and it ended up a summer romance, but things got messy. Ever since then I have been single since last summer. So I have no idea. I'm not emotionally into "dating" or having a "relationship anymore. Everytime I try... I end up hurt...

So I have no idea why we are going through that. I guess it just means its not the right time for both of us to have a relationship yet... everything happens for a reason. right?

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing is i don't even think it's to do with my ex, like i felt like i was never really able to completely emotionally invest in our relationship and then i found out he had lied to me about a lot of things, such as actually being 10years older than he said he was! Hopefully one day both of us will find our special someone...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Give it time. Those crappy feelings of nothing/loss will subside. Party on.

1|0
    0|0
  • but if u broke up wid him... isn't it pointless 2 think that way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take some time off from dating and improve your overall life, find other things to love. You might just need a break to find yourself a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're just not ready to start dating again. How long were you with your ex-bf, and how long ago did you split?

1|0
    0|0
    • I was only with him for just over a month and i definitely wasn't in love with him or anything, we split on new years eve, Basically because he had been lying to me about a few major things (he told me he was 10years younger than he actually was!!) and he was a bit of a ass tbh.

• Okay. Sounds like you just need to give yourself a bit more time to recover emotionally.

What Girls Said 1

• just give it time.

0|0
    0|0