I feel sick at the thought of dating another guy?

I've only ever had one boyfriend (I broke up with him but the whole situation was a bit messy), but I've been dating on and off and I'm starting to find myself physically sick at the prospect of dating guys, I feel like I will never have a relationship again because I seem to not be able to form any sort of emotional bond with any of them. I'm still physically attracted to men but it's like I just never have any feelings for any of them. And the more dates I go on with a guy the more everything they do starts to piss me off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way. I'm more comfortable being single then not. I was in a long term relationship... we broke up... then after a year I started seeing this guy and it ended up a summer romance, but things got messy. Ever since then I have been single since last summer. So I have no idea. I'm not emotionally into "dating" or having a "relationship anymore. Everytime I try... I end up hurt...

So I have no idea why we are going through that. I guess it just means its not the right time for both of us to have a relationship yet... everything happens for a reason. right?

• The thing is i don't even think it's to do with my ex, like i felt like i was never really able to completely emotionally invest in our relationship and then i found out he had lied to me about a lot of things, such as actually being 10years older than he said he was! Hopefully one day both of us will find our special someone...

What Guys Said 4

• Give it time. Those crappy feelings of nothing/loss will subside. Party on.

• but if u broke up wid him... isn't it pointless 2 think that way?

• Take some time off from dating and improve your overall life, find other things to love. You might just need a break to find yourself a bit.

• Sounds like you're just not ready to start dating again. How long were you with your ex-bf, and how long ago did you split?

• I was only with him for just over a month and i definitely wasn't in love with him or anything, we split on new years eve, Basically because he had been lying to me about a few major things (he told me he was 10years younger than he actually was!!) and he was a bit of a ass tbh.

• Okay. Sounds like you just need to give yourself a bit more time to recover emotionally.

What Girls Said 1

• just give it time.