Why do men from high school get mad when I don't remember them?

I didn't talk to anyone in that school. Only a select few. I kept to myself. Now when I'm out at the bar and a random guy talks to me or a group of men tell me they went to high school with me I don't remember them or know them. Then they get pissed.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe they think they were important 2 u?

What Guys Said 3

• It's part of a general annoyance lots of men have with women: you don't pay attention to details or remember things - especially since you don't value information collection like we do. This is an evolutionary difference between men and women although it definitely is not universal between men and women.

• They think you're cute and they 'noticed' you in HS but you didn't ever notice them so now they're embarrassed and feel rejected.

• Haha, they were so unpopular!!!

• Hmm I seriously don't remember most people
      And they always tell me I look different from high school too. Which is weird. Didn't think people actually paid attention to me

What Girls Said 1

• they are offended.