Should I Feel Stupid?

I have been talking to this guy from almost three months and on Monday me and him hung out and we talked about going to Kalahari which is an indoor water park. When I was talking about on Monday I told him that I work early shift that I get off of work early and I can't remember if he agree or not and I think that he did. Well I just text him and told him that we can't go Friday because I work a late shit and that Saturday would be better since I get off at 6pm. Well since I sent that I feel stupid because he hasn't replied back and I feel like he never really agree on it or remember and I don't remember if he did agree or not. The thing is should I feel stupid for sending him that text even though I don't remember if he agree yes or no on Monday.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont feel stupid!

What Guys Said 1

• It is okay even if you did get mixed up.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh no don't worry. I'm sure he doesn't think anything bad about it. It's easy to get embarrassed about little things like that, but a vast majority of the time the other person doesn't think anything of it.

• Oh well it's not even your fault if he didn't even bother to reply

• Just send another text, and say that if he doesn't want to go, it's cool and that you have someone else you can take.