Having a hard time taking things to the next level with girls I meet and not sure why?

i seem to meet these girls and want to date them but then things fizzle out before they even go anywhere. so its not that i haven't been meeting girls in real life , i just haven't been dating or doing things with those girls i have had the oppurtunity to meet. and i'm not really sure what the issue is here or exactly why i have this problem and how i could go about things differently to have better results?

Most Helpful Girl

• just wait longer before trying to take it there.

What Girls Said 2

• So go on pseudo dates with them. Have fun and take the pressure off of dating :)

• pseudo dates? like not real dates but we still spend time together? I'm not even sure how I'd get those with some of these girls

• Just ask them to lunch or a fair, or you need a new shirt at the mall... we love to assist with shopping ;)

• Where did you meet them and did you have a conversation with them?

• a lot would of been at bars, restaurants , patio's type setting I guess , a lot I would of talked to although not sure for how long in each situation

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe they're not your type

• I can't do that either :( sigh

• I would need to ask you personal questions to know more.

• well ask me more if you want to know?