Who do you think dating is easier for? Would you rather sit and wait or have to chase?

I feel like both tho k it's easier for the other. But put yourself in their shoes and think what you'd actually be able to do. If you were a guy would you really be able to make the approach if you were a girl would waiting around hurt you? Who has it harder girls or guys

Also who would be more picky if roles were reversed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls have it easier to get sex. But it is difficult for both to land into a decent relationship.

• Thank you for M/H.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah both are super hard. i would rather sit and wait

• So would I but I think I'd be in the same situation.

• Easier for women.

• I feel that way but I have no idea what would happen if roles changed. Who would be more picky?

What Guys Said 8

• Oh girls have it a lot easier omg.
    I'm totally gonna sit back now for a bit I think. I feel like a completely drained right now chasing all the time.

• I don't know man I've been on a bunch of what I assumed were dates over the last 6 months with a number of different girls. and have been being ignored (by most) when I have asked for second dates. the others were adult enough to tell me they did not see anything romantic happening with me. I have put some substantial effort into finding a girlfriend and have come to the conclusion that I need to start ignoring a girl when I like her!!

• So harder for guys?

• I don't know I have had a hard time though...

I wish I could be in the girls position though, because I was under the impression that a number of them went well. I wish I could understand what she really felt about me. was I just not attractive, funny, interesting?
      because like I said a few of them have beat me to it and said we should do this again... then when I go to ask them out again they either ignore me or are no longer interested

• Yeah mixed signals like that are not ok. They should be upfront about what went wrong that would be helpful.

• I would sit n w8 bro

• I think guys have it harder because they are expected to do the chasing.

• A little bit of chasing then giving up can turn the tides.

• Also right off the bat it's probably easier for women. I kind of like not having to talk to anyone I don't want to though.

• Sometime I don't even have to try

• Both have its pros and cons, when you are the one sitting and waiting, con's are you can't control who comes to you but the pros are you have the power of veto, you have the final say, accept or decline.

Being the pursuer, you are literally going after what you want but you don't control the outcome.

The first part feels like it doesn't require a lot of effort so that's why I like to feel its easier on the girls part.

• It's way easier for girl. You can do nothing and get dates. Hard to get any easier than that