What to do with a non committed guy?

So I met this guy through my ex boyfriend. Got along really well but never did anything. After me and my boyfriend broke up we started spending time together started about a month ago. Slept with him on the first night- a first for me but there was a really intense attraction and we got along so so well. Few days ago I asked him what he was looking for and he asked me what I was looking for- and after thinking about it told him that I wanted a relationship. I also said that if he wasn't ready we should stop sleeping together until he was. He went away and after a couple of days said that he didn't think he was the right guy for me and doesn't think he's ready for a relationship and doesn't want to disappoint me as he likes to spend time with his friends. The thing is, we get along so well, after he said those things he took me out for an (awkward) drink, we used to talk for hours on the phone, he's been texting me since telling me how much he's been thinking about me, the sex is insane.. And we do also hang out without always having sex. And I miss him already! Should I stop talking to him or keep going as it was? I didn't really want a relationship anyway I just wanted to be exclusive and know that he actually liked me (not just for the sex).. What do u guys think? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• stop talking to him.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are having trouble getting guys to commit its because you are shopping above your league. Guys will normally sleep with girls a few values below them but will rarely commit to them.

Sounds like you left your boyfriend for someone you found more attractive but couldn't keep him around.

• Guess u should find a guy who would be more commited?

• He has been texting you since you parted. You cannot stop thinking about him. Clearly there is something strong between you. I think you ALREADY have a relationship.

You need to talk or you will both end up with serious regrets.

What Girls Said 3

• It's seem obvious---find someone else. You also slept with him while not being in a relationship--I don't many guys who want to be with a woman like that.

• He has someone else to feed his ego and he doesn't really care about you deep down.

• It just depends what you really want. I understand wanting to change because you really like a guy, but at the end of the day, you'll just be unhappy that you don't have what you want. It sounds like you're really looking for a real relationship and this guy can't give that to you, so just accept that he's a good friend and stop trying to change yourself so that you can force something that isn't right.