Feeling bad about this! Help?

So I randomly texted my man and told him about how horrible my day was then felt like complete shit! I sent him this text. Was this a good text?
Feeling bad about this! Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your man was a GOOD man--imo--he would WANT to hear about your bad day and be your stress reliever. I'm sure you'd listen to his.

I personally wouldn't have sent what you said, but I would have simply said "I needed to unload. Thanks for listening to me. If you've had a bad day, I'll listen to make you feel better."

It should translate to him how important it is for you. And that you care for him.

What Guys Said 2

• That looks like a good text.

• Hope he will like it as wel...

What Girls Said 5

• That's what you do in relationships, talk about days you need to get off your back

• Why apologize?

• You sound too insecure only because you think you're not supposed to have a bad day and attempt to get comforted by your boyfriend. Are u too really together? And how long?

• Why are you apologizing? He is your boyfriend, you should feel comfortable sharing with him even your shitty moments :p.

• I just didn't want to be a problem because he already has stress with his job and stuff I didn't want to add to that ya feel me?

• I understand, but still...

• yeah thats good.