Is it a date? If you meet someone on tinder, okcupid, match, Plenty of fish. and you or they ask, Will you go out with me?

• Yes it is a date
  • no its just hanging out

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is a date.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd consider it as a date.

• depends on whats established between the both of you

• other than the than me saying will you go out with me nothing more had really been established..

• yeah it is.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it's a date. Why wouldn't it be? Online dating is at an all time high in rates around the world and it's very common, especially for young adults.

It's clearly not a "hang-out" since someone is asking the other person "will do go OUT with me"? If someone said "hey, we should hang out"?, I can see that being implied as a hang out.

• yeah thats what I would think as well. I guess I am just having shitty luck, or am not interesting enough because I never seem to get second dates

• well I guess I've had better luck than you... but I've had a couple pretty bad experiences as well.. one girl stood me up.. and another spent the entire time talking to a friend of hers (a guy) who sat down at the bar next to us

• @Asker I HATE being stood up. That's the worst. I feel your pain man.

• It is bro.