Girls, is it hard to date a waitress?

I know they get hit on a lot, but I wooed a waitress a few days ago and the smile she had on her face was priceless. She turned out to be too young, but I literally blanked out when I was placing my order when I saw her eyes, they were gorgeous. I paused randomly as I messed up what I was trying to order and was like oh and ummm... i'll have some onion rings too, then she came back later and I told her how her eyes were so gorgeous and I got all distracted by them. haha. This literally just happened naturally it wasn't some pickup line or anything. haha I've literally only seen a girl smile at me like that once before. Anyways, sorry for the long story, but this got me thinking is it worth it to try and get a date with a waitress? I would just make some small talk, compliment her and then leave my number on a napkin or something like that. I'm not going to ask for it in front of everyone. I chatted a little bit with her, but realized she was too young for me so I didn't take it any further.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not easy man.

What Girls Said 1

• Thats it she was too young... pick someone your own age... she is pretty awesome.. there are a lot of pretty girls... but for a relationship.. it goes past thr looks

• I didn't even attempt to leave my number, since she was too young.

• you shudda left her your number, age doesn't matter

• She was a senior in high school, so she was only like 17.

What Guys Said 2

• I lost my girlfriend and would be fiancĂ© once she started waiting tables

• When she started working, she told me that a coworker was hitting on her. I told her 2 start mentioning my name when talking to other dudes, she said she did, but 1 of my friends caught her flirting back. She started tearing me down until I became 2nd rate. She wrote a sweet letter saying she was going to stop doing what she did, & then 2 days later asked 4 a 2 month break. I honored it & had 1 more payment on a ring. I waited 4 the break 2 end, but she gave me this look like I was a leper. When I asked 2 talk she told me over the phone that she wants 2 b friends & not go back, she had been seeing someone since the day after she called 4 the break. I gave the ring 2 a guy at a jeweler who was looking 4 a ring & told him to just continue with the payment 4 the wedding band. They ended a week after we made the breakup official & come 2 find out it was the guy flirting with her when she started. We kept traditional in the 14 months together, no sex, which was hard 4 us. it just ended.

• Worst part we're still at the same church she brought me to. I'm leading for the youth and too entangled and attached to the kids, but she wants me out so she treats me like trash. Forgiveness is really hard if friendship were to ever happen.

• Yeah... especially during her work i guess