Tinder date help urgent?

I have a date tomorrow with a girl from tinder both 19. I'm picking her up at 6. Do I show up early or like 5 minutes late? And what should I wear and if the dinner goes well should I see if she wants to see a movie after sushi? Or anything after sushi and its a sushi date. Also do I try hug her when I pick her up? And what's some good things to do on a first date to break the awkwardness and that sort of stuff also fun things to do so its not just another boring date. Thankyou for your quick replies?

Most Helpful Guy

• You show up on time.
    When I meet a new girl I usually greet her with a "hi", a smile and a quick hug. You can't hesitate on these things because it will make things weird.

I find "dinner dates" to be a bit awkward. It's easy to enter "interview mode" and you usually sit opposite each other which is usually not a good thing if you want to build attraction. It's good thing for conversation and perhaps on date 3 or something. But it's up to you. I personally like to move fast.

I don't think you have to concern yourself that much about what you actually do on the date. What you should concern yourself about is making YOU interesting. If you do too fancy stuff on the first date you can come off as trying too hard. Especially if you are in a new unfamiliar element.

Ways of making yourself interesting is talking about some hobbies and interests you have. And you ask her about hers and ask follow up questions about those. I find dinner and movie dates to be the worst in terms of awkwardness. If you do some kind of activity it's easier to keep the flow of the date if you are a bit shy or insecure.

What Girls Said 3

• Be there earlish and yeah hugging is fine. Ask her about herself. Do people watching. Just be yourself and relax. You dont have to be constantly talking to have fun.

• Arrive early, go in and meet her parents, make sure to make good conversation with her and just be polite and be yourself :) also wear something decent

• Show up on time.

What Guys Said 2

• -show up on time
    -friendly hug when you first meet
    -talk to her like she's an old friend (don't be nervous)
    -suggest to go somewhere after sushi
    -if she likes you she will want to go somewhere with you and spend as much time with as she can.
    -try to talk about the stuff you talked about on Tinder
    -keep the convo going

• sushi? whoa u guys r rich... anyway... better go out for some pepsi... sushi taste kinda gross, so pepsi is needed afterwards :p