Guys, Would you prefer caucasian or Hispanic? And why?

Updates:
I'm not meaning to be racist. And if be glad if you guys weren't racist either. Hispanics age the same as white people and everyone else. We all get old.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well by hispanic i wouldn't date a puertorican chick specially what you call a "Yal" or a girl in the metro area because of their personalities. Im not being rascist i actually lived in PR for 21 years and have a first hand on this.

I have no problem dating a mexican or any other latina chick i do find them full of energy, wonder and adventurous.

Caucasian girls are beautiful as well and Asian girls and european women as well. I honestly dont look at color, or shape. As long as their personalities are pleasant, radiant, warm. comforting, with some mystery and not superficial or plastic then id say YES!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I don't prefer a race over the other, it depends on the girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • a caucasian who drinks choco every mornin

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter but I get along with Hispanic girl's family and friends easier. I'm Asian so its tough with white chicks. Physically and personality-wise, it really depends on the girl. I don't prefer one race over the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be beautiful but I certainly wouldn't mind a curvy Hispanic lady! I'm definitely more into 'exotic' looking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, because both are hot. I honestly don't prefer one over the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, depending.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic. Those hips!

0|1
    0|0
  • White! Just can't resist that white booty... and i'm white so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer mediteranean caucasians or Arab girls :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian is all the way to me, No need Hispanic! Thanks!🙅

0|0
    0|0
  • All else being equal? Hispanic wins easily. Better food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian then Hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian, I don't really know anything about Hispanic but I can ironically speak Spanish though.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes

so yea both

0|0
    0|0
  • im hispanic and ik how those Hispanic girls age, like damn wrinkly and small, i prefer white cuz in my eye white is a tough color to maintain (just like green eyes wich are rare) i like the most high quality genes

0|0
    0|0
  • i only like black women

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white, so white.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope you realise Hispanic people can be Caucasians too.. It's not a race.

1|0
    0|0
  • White, because I can make eye contact with her without it resulting in pregnancy.

But seriously, doesn't matter.

0|0
    1|0