Cheap guy... but my son adores him... still trying to figure this out?

My son is struggling to learn how to ride his bike. I just told this guy who i was dating... u are a great guy, but, u need u to contribute...5 weekends in a row... im cooking... told time for him to step up... he laughed.. i got ticked and told him Whats what.. i got mad.. i was insulted... my son still wants him here badly.. i prayed with son and i said if he comes and continues to give u the attention you want i will stay with this man... i apologized to the man for losing my temper and yelling.. but i told him i still mean the same... he needs to contribute... i get a feeling he is really poor... if he is im fine with him helping me in other ways... is it pride... well i talked to him on memorial day... then i called his phone 2x and sent a text... no call back... im figuring if he doesn't call by this weekend.. im letting go... i deleted his number... so its up to him.. any advice. or observations.. remember im pleasing my six year old boy.. so be nice with ur comments... im not a partyer and i go to church... so be from a pure sense... please?

Ready for a laugh... he heard everything I said.. he wasn't mad... he accepted it... he just goes 5 miles an hour... educated man but does not use his phone, very much... completely slow man jenkins!!!---i had not heard from him in 3 days... i thought i was being ignored... he heard everything... he is just so slooooooooow... he had no clue.. funny i was letting him go in my mind... weird... slowest man i have ever dated...

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't seem to be a bad dude :)

wot makes u feel this way?

• I cooked dinner, dessert, breakfast, lunch for 5 weekends in a row.. his dad finally came to take him from 10 to 7pm on Saturday... i said to the guy.. where are u going to take me? He laughed... i asked for Chinese or a picnic in the park... wear a nice polo shirt... hold my hand i want some romance... he got all touchy and was like.. dont tell me what to do... he is the cheapest guy i ever dated... he has not spent one dime on me... and i have seen a lot... one special meal... was all i was asking...

• No good then...

What Guys Said 2

• Love doesn't pay the bills. You do what you have to do.

• 1 thing get rid of him 2 uhhhh church :/

What Girls Said 2

• Just let him go. I'm sure your little one will find others he likes as well.

• He ssems to be a very nice guy and your son likes him try to get things right with him if he can contribute with money he can contribute at home he is contributing spending time with your son.