Dating/breakup advice?

I started dating this girl 2 weeks ago. She is a single mom of 2 kids. I really like this girl after getting to know her. She's such an amazing woman and deserves a good guy. What was supposed to be dating seemed to skip to bf/gf type stuff. We text way to much for that amount of time. She was calling me her boyfriend even. We enjoyed each others company and even talked about next date. Then a few days later it stopped. I also live 2 hrs away for the next 8 months. She said that I'm a great guy and that she doesn't see it working right now? But then we talked for a bit after. I don't usually talk to them after any break up but I really don't want to lose this one. Just want some advice really. Is she testing me? Maybe the situation? Or possibly isn't interested all of a sudden?

2

What Girls Said 2

• honestly you should just talk to her and ask her whats going on, tell her that you really want to be serious.

• she's testing you.