If your friends and family keep suggesting that you should date someone, should you?

There's this guy that I like. I'm not so sure if he likes me though. He's nice to me, and we talk a lot, and he's always talking to me but I think he's like that with every girl. My famy members and my friends keep telling me we should date or they ask me if he's my boyfriend. So does that mean we should try it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would! They only want the best for you and they might see something that you're missing.

What Guys Said 5

• Your dating life is your dating life. Never let anyone else tell you what to do with your love life (like who to date!). You gotta make those decisions for yourself!

• Yeah I'd give them a shot, but they probably wouldn't like me so I would just say "ha I told you so" to everyone afterwards.

• It doesn't mean you should try, but why not trying if you like him? Give it a chance. The worst thing that can happen is getting a negative response from him.

• never... i follow my own way :)

• It's a trap!

What Girls Said 3

• Please!!! NEVER listen to either your friends or family. I am serious. I have already experienced it before. Please follow your way whether what they said is right or wrong. I'm serious. Don't let others interfere "too much" with your relationship.

• You date because you both want to not because it's what others think you should do. :)

• No, i ignore them.