Guys: have you ever done this while you were dating around?

Let's say you were attracted to a girl had a great conversation but then another comes along and she's hotter more ditzy but sexier... Would you completely ditch the first girl to be with the hotter one... Or have you ever done this be honest NO LIARS!!
im just asking out of curiosity because I think a guy did this to me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• tsk tsk

i'm a good boi 8)

What Guys Said 8

• I have not dated that much so I have bit done that, but for me I honestly want an intelligent girl not a ditzy one.

• Nah, I focus on one girl at a time. Good conversation > Air Head

• I never have, never will. Ditzy is a turn off

• Only if wanted to just have sex! But most of time I'm looking to date someone interesting. :)

• well i am pretty picky when it comes to girls i like so when i do find one i tend to stick with her until i know its not going to happen

• Depends...

• Depends on what?

• 1) yes we talked about a lot of different things2) we only met because he approached me and asked me out3) he held my hands at the end and would lean in a lot when I was talking4) I did take interest in him because he asked for a second date I said yes and then canceled on me..

• Wow that's messed up sorry to hear that. Maybe he's just trying to see how you'd react. If you react desperately then maybe he'd back off or take advantage of you. If you react in a "I don't care" attitude then he'd later say "I made a terrible mistake" or he'd have the same attitude. Depends on how he is but ultimately its what I think. I done it to a woman once but I didn't want to hurt her feelings or make her feel bad about herself. );

• I have no!

• I've honeslty went to no dating to having a date this weekend and talking to 3 different girls all at once and they're all super cute. I'm in wayyy over my head, don't know what changed that made the floodgates open.

• How did u meet each girl?

• A little of both, the girl I met didn't respond to my text for a few days so I thought it wasn't going to happen so I continued on tinder, BUT even if she did respond (like she has now), I will not stop talking with other girls or using tinder. I'll stop if I like the girl though and she wants to be exclusive. I've always played the pursue one girl at a time thing and it sucks nd has never worked out for me so I'm trying new things.

What Girls Said 1

• I never have.