Guys, what do you look for in a girl (more specifically body but I guess also other things as well)?

I guess what I'm asking is to other guys what's your type. Please respond more intelligently that BOOBS. etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for a slim girl with a nice face and mature looking eyes, small mouth, nice forehead and cheeks and all that, Nice dark hair, clear skin, proportioned body. Not too much shorter or taller than me.

Is mature and feminine and seems like we get along well and can care for each other and never fight...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• At this point I just see if I find her attractive, don't care how much. Body wise: she needs to be on the skinny side and have proportial boobs but I'm not a boob man so I don't really care that much. As for booty, I'm an ass man so yea that's important haha. Face: just a cute face will do, I love blondes with green or blue eyes. Seriously though, if I find her attractive the most important thing is if we click or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders and is at least semi-athletic, cause I'd appreciate a jogging buddy every once in a while. Someone who likes to talk cause I'm a huge talker and who likes animals cause if we move in together, she's gonna be surrounded by at least a cat and dog, big dog too. Also a good cook cause I can't cook and love food, which is a shitty combo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Specifically body?
    Pretty smile
    Good hygiene
    (Freckles kill me, but they aren't required)
    I can tell she's a girl by looking at her (Yes, you know this is sometimes an issue sometimes. Don't deny it.)
    Not obese --chubby is okay
    Boob size doesn't matter much to me, really

0|0
    0|0
  • feet hahaha :p

0|0
    0|0
  • something.

0|0
    0|0
  • not much, their all the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • the body type of my crush ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • im a white guy that likes darker women.
    so the first would be skin, anything but white.
    then I like a girl that has a nice pair of legs and ass.
    if im meeting F2F then itd probably be teeth.
    if a girl has messed up teeth its done for me. my mouth cannot be on anothers where a snaggle tooth guna give me a bloody lip.
    facial structure would be a good summary I guess. has to be what im looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, I like slim, artsy/geek girls with short hair, don't mind dyed hair, artsy girls look so special, unique and one of a kind type.

0|0
    0|0