If you could change one thing about you own gender for the benefit of the opposite sex, what would that change be?

Most Helpful Guy

• to always respect women or to be able to understand what women truly want

• So, like, would we literally be able to read women's minds? And all the time? Could we turn it like when we need to sleep? *anxiety*

• Ya, that might get overwhelming. They say that womens' brains are, one the whole, like a zillion times more active than a man's...

• Thanks for MHO :D

What Girls Said 5

• No mind games. Say it how it is.

• Women generally tend to be emotional and complicated. It would be pretty dang nice if that wasn't the case.

• i dont think gender is a real thing.. its make believe. if i was going to change something id change the belief in gender. so people could feel free to be who they are without threat to their life in some way.

• Sex doesn't automatically equate emotional connection.

• You're not saying you'd change that, are you? That would be chaos!! 😄 every teenage girl seriously falling with the first loser she slept with...

• I'm saying I think it would be better if woman shared the above underdtanding with men for both genders. We have a hard time separating the two.

• O! Gotcha! Soarey

• Not playing so many mind games and being so passive aggressive.

What Guys Said 5

• I would absolutely make every living man exist in society for twenty years alone, single, and celibate.

Then, and only then, would men finally wake up and realize the massive importance, and every nuance of beauty that women hold.

I almost never see a man genuinely care for and cherish his wife.

• Maybe become more expressive

• A vibrating penis

• That might only help a little, but I like your enthusiasm 😈😄

• Ya, if you're having trouble pull-starting, you've *definately had too much to drink... But who moss the lawn drunk anyway?

• Hahaha when you're drunk that's the best time to think it's a good idea to "mow the lawn".

• Less objectification I suppose

• i;d change my eyes :O