What's an acceptable "move" on a first date to the movies?

I haven't been on movie dates often, but when I do there is always some kind of "move" used. So curiosity made me ask the question: what do you think is the most acceptable move for a first date? Which of these do you expect, have you used, or have you had used on you?

• Trying to hold hands
  • Arm around date (includes the "stretch" or "yawn" move)
  • Making out
  • Full on sex
  • Flirty eye contact
  • Leaning into each other (could be from "fear")
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding hands, maybe done hugging and a kiss for a first date! Along with some good conversation!

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say the more you know and trust him the further you can go. If you just met then some of the lighter stuff you mentioned might be fine but if you've known each other for years and really like each other then sex on the first date seems fine with me.

• just a kiss on da cheek

• A goodnight kiss is probably the most commonly held 'acceptable' thing after a first date (perhaps with some tongue)

Anything up to and including actual sex and spending the night is possible.

• In today's world you are a prude if you don't offer him anal on the first date. Don't be a prude!

• it all depend if its a sure date date the pull her in close put your arm around her

What Girls Said 2

• Holding hands.

• Full on sex and making out seem abit much.