First date clingy guy?

I met a guy this past Tuesday and he seemed real nice. He wanted to see me same night, I said maybe another day. Plus I facebooked him and his stat said girlfriend with kid. I decided to go on a date with him and address this. He admitted to the kid and long distance girlfriend he just broke up with so at least he cleared it up (I just met him yes but we spoke the day we met and he told me about his family and deliberately did not mention ex or kid). I like him enough, but we only went on one date, on wednsday. But.. he's clingy now. Everyday he wants to hang out and late notice too which is annoying. Tuesday, wedns, thurs, even tmm he wants to hang out and always like spontaneously within the hour wants to meet, like.. no I just saw you yesterday, relax I have a life. I just met him, I have my week planned and a job. And he asks not once, but twice, three times pushing the issue. I just now had to explain to him 3 times that I can't hang out tmm since I work and plan to see my nephew all day. 3 times. I also had to explain that since I got little sleep due to our date last night, woke up early, worked, got home at 7pm today, that I just exhausted and wanted to relax and he still asked me out this night. He's annoying me. Plus since day 1 he's talking about sex, making sex jokes, innuendos and i'm not that girl. I spoke to him about it though. But Im turned off by it. Should I even bother with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think from what you wrote you know the answer to this one. You seemed more annoyed with him then anything, so maybe it's a better idea to stop it.

What Guys Said 2

• No. You guys are not compatible. The right person wouldn't annoy you or make you feel uncomfortable.

• Yeah, just leave him and let him learn his lesson. I was sort of like that in the past.

What Girls Said 2

• Either he's using you to forget about his ex or wants to sleep with you so bad.

• Don't even bother with him.