Opinions on tinder?

So I have ever used it before! But what are you're guys' opinions on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only works if you're super hot. Even if you're just above average looking you'll have a hard time. When it was free all I did press like on all of them until they updated it. Now you have to pay $10 a month after a certain amount of likes. I got only about 20-30ish and I used it for about 5 months. My friend who is better looking got 20-30 matches a day. Women have hell of a lot better chance cuz guys are horny or there are just guys out there like me just pressing like hoping to find a match. Not going to lie, a lof my matches were ugly. Even once you found a match you're interested in, you better hope you're text game is strong cuz it gets tedious and troublesome af and it feels like more work than talking to girls in person. I went on maybe 3 dates after a few excruciating months and it was very awkward and nothing happened. What do you expect from a dating app that matches you purely based on looks? If you're an all around average guy then you have a better chance to hook up with a cute girl by going out and awkwardly asking for their numbers in person. What I learned from Tinder is that I was ugly... Or at least it made me feel that way. It sucks the confidence out of you.

What Girls Said 4

• My friend met her current boyfriend on Tinder so I am thankful for that. But isn't mostly everyone on tinder already married. I don't get the point of it.

• I've used it once it's hard and annoying trying to find a match

• It's too much. Too many matches, too many pointless, repetitive conversations, too many people asking for your number, too many dates, too many similar types of people, too many people looking to hook up, too much time taken up, etc. I tried it out during summer last year and left after two weeks.

I did get a boyfriend out of it, due to luck, and we hit it off, but he was different.

• it seems to work for a lot of people!

What Guys Said 6

• Its basic a hookup site

• I think its a waste of time or a good way to get some disease

• Why is that? I was thinking of trying it, but I'm curious to hear the negatives.

• Like a comment a girl commented once on here don't remember her username to save my life "you're better off going out and meeting a girl through casual encounters"

• 100% true, I've like. so many girls on that app that I just think to myself: pleeeease, I've done wayyyy better than you plenty of times and if this was real life you'd be ecstatic if I showed any interest in you whatsoever

• My friend was pretty hyped about how effective it was for getting laid. I have heard the same from others.

I guess the fact of forcing people to state their attraction/lack of attraction helps move things along...

• works great of you're good looking. If not it doesn't lol.

• It doesn't work in my country

• Here's how it works:
    If you're an average girl or above you'll have more matches than you'll know what to do with.
    If you're a hot guy, you'll have more mathces than you'll knkw what to do with.
    If you're an average guy, expect to get one match for every 100 swipes and then either get ignored or have a convo with a really boring girl who expects you to carry the entire conversation.

Most avg girls and abovw have at least 200 matches, put that into perspective.