Why are girls so increadibly boring on dating sites and tinder?

I hate it when I read their profile and they write, be interesting and write something more than "hi" and then I either get a message from them literally just saying "hi" or I message them and they give back one word replies and expect you to carry the entire conversation. Can you imagine if guys were like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites are straight BS bro don't use them. They essentially give below average woman a buffet of guys to choose from. Even the average looking women on these sites get messaged about a thousand times a day, exaggerating of course, but you get the point. Thus they gain more confidence from this site so they become picky. Just get out there man, go actual talk to a girl, asked her how her days going. But if I was you stay off those sites.

What Girls Said 4

• They narcissistically rely on their selfies to do all the work instead of taking it to the next level. 💁

• Exactly!! The profiles with no description or with "I'm too lazy to write anything lol" are my favorite

• What? You kidding, boring profiles are 😍

• What do guys normally like to read?

• playfull and flirty conversations ;)

• on the bio or pm? because if its on the bio then she will most likely look like a whore

• on the pm, bio should just tell me what she's like

• The dangers of too much choice.

• They're not into you!!!

• For the most part I agree, but there have been several cases where the girl will send the first message or when the girl replies back right away and we talk for days.

What Guys Said 4

• girls on dating sites are often like that. They think their picture is enough to get interest, and the sad thing is that they are usually correct. Guys on the internet tend to be super thirsty, and so they will not hold them to a higher standard. Then the girls will come on here and complain that they hate dating sites because they get hundreds of messages a day from guys who are weirdos. The solution is simply to not online date, and go the more traditional route of picking up women.

• Because they are just not interested in you and hence why they don't really talk to you that much and that makes them boring to you

• see my response above

• Those are the lazy ones keep looking

• That is why they have to go to dating sites.