Girls, How come none of them like me?

I've been rejected by them for so long that I've got used to it by now. I've started to focus more on school, but sometimes the idea of no girls finding me interesting gets to me. So I just want to know what is the problem with me? Maybe it's how I look, I mean I am ugly so that's it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Please... you know you're not ugly...
    But besides that - maybe you're asking out the wrong types of girls. The girls who are overly materialistic or stuck up (those usually come in tandems), girls who are so popular they love to tease and string guys along, girls who are just plain evil.

Maybe go for the wallflower next time. I bet there's a girl who likes you and you don't even know it.

• I don't think I'm good looking. Never have.

• Even average looking girls don't like me haha

• Do you really live in the USA? If so... then I've come to realize - from this site alone, mind you - that in that country women are overly materialistic, searching only for wealth and power when dating a guy. Or the perfect physique. You know... just judging from what I've seen on here.

Or maybe that's just in the bigger cities...

No idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe it's the way you act around them? If you're a genuinely nice guy and aren't a jerk and there shouldn't be a problem. It takes a while for us girls to see what's right in front of us and see what a nice guy could potentially be. I used to always end up having crushes on guys who were somewhat jerks and then I gave a truly nice guy shot and now he's my boyfriend. I didn't know why I never thought of it before. Don't worry you'll find someone

• I'm very nice to girls and I try to make them laugh as well, So I don't know why they don't like me.

• Your far from ugly.

• Your not ugly just none of them think your their type. your not hopeless there will be someone that likes you but maybe is just scared to ask you.

• You're not ugly. Some girls just can't see a good guy these days and they after the jerks.