Interracial dating. have I changed for the better or for the worst?

im a white guy who up until recently dated only white girls. i never really thought about interracial dating before until i saw this beautiful and thin black girl walk by me, and smile. for some reason, i felt utterly attracted to her, and have wondered ever since if what i felt is normal. do black girls and other girls of color date white guys? i personally wouldn't mind dating a beautifully thin black girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have most dated almost primarily white males; some Asian but mostly white. They are just my preference when it comes to the physical appearance.

Girls of most ethnicities would be open to dating another guy from another ethnicity, though it does depend on the demographic. If you are in America it's pretty even on who stays in their native circles and who ventures out.

I am chinese who is infatuated with white males, my sister is dating a Brazilian/black and is open to all ethnicity, my good friend who is korean is dating a mexican.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh.. I have said this a trillion times. I love white men. Especially British ones... but yeah. I prefer to date a white guy because it's just better than dating my own kind of race. Latin men have never interested me to be fair. British men and latino men are raised differently and I prefer the white meat because better quality!!

• You were swept by her charm and her being female (not because she was black). That's it!

You haven't changed.

• I think you need to see people.
    . not by their race though I'm all for interracial & have been told many times I'm not the typical black girl. which irks by nerves honestly... but yes many black girls actually don't mind

• I am all for interracial dating. :)

What Guys Said 7

• He he... welcome to the club! I did the same thing. It was just a gut feeling right? Well, it was for me anyway. Anyway, there was once a beautiful black woman who did the same to me and I pretty much melted like butter on the spot lol. She saw my reaction and Im pretty sure she knew what she had done. Now I often find myself looking right past white girls? That's not to say that I don't find them attractive but, its almost instinctive.

• Nah its okay man even better increases your horizon of women and there's plenty of attractive colored women are into different races but personally I hate that I only find purple women attractive:/

• if you can find one then sure, go for it. Your tastes are your own. its fine to try something new every now and then

• Yeah, I think we should do more interracial dating, I really like white girls! But I like all attractive girls of all races in general.

• You both belong to the human race, mate :)

• Of course they would date white people,
    however white people usually don't date other races, that's not cool, dude, just don't.
    It's so weird and shameful.

• It's hit and miss with interracial I think!