She texts me too soon after first date. Thoughts?

So I went on first date with this girl, we had icecream then went for a drink, because she really wanted to. Pretty good first date. After good bye she texted me 30 min after.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what's wrong with that? There is no "set time " when a woman of man should text. If you like each other then go with the flow and text as much as you guys want

• Woman OR man

• Be greatful she was the first one to break contact after the meet coz I guarantee you most girls wouldn't do this. If she means something to you, then go forward with it. Otherwise move one

• Thanks!!

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like its normal

• Why is it too soon? :)

• She likes you.

What Guys Said 7

• you should be extremely flattered that a girl texted you after the date first, let alone within 30 minutes.

Girls never, ever, ever text me first under any circumstance unless its work related. Its amazing to hear girls initiating anything to be honest.

• I always do a post date text. Nothing wrong with that shit, it only means there's a connection. Sometimes that text becomes a call that lasts all hours of the night type conversation!

• Let her text whenever she wants shows she likes you.

• It means she seems to like you, so your in there with her good job

• Too soon! ?

Sounds great to me!

• What was that text

• She basically reinitiated convo from the date about something she wanted to do after and I was teasing her no to... She texted me that she just has to do it :-D after...

• It is not soon, she just said what she felt😊