Am I funny looking? Cause everytime go to a store people laugh at me?

I know im not paranoid! But every time to go to a store people laugh at me,
i tried to change everyting about myself, my cloths, hair, shoes, skin, nails, body posture and the way i speak literaly everything i changes including loosibg 40 lbs, now em currently 109 lbs so im skinny...
i Just dont get it any more, why do people laugh at me? Im polite and keep pleasant with other people ,
even when i go out with my sister people love giving her attention and all the Guys hit on her and im the one who gets ignored and laughed at, i try to ne attractive but i Just dont know whts wrong with me? Plus i have major selfesteem issues aswell...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're funny looking you look pretty nice to me honestly.

• My brothers get more attention than me too it's because I don't put myself out as much it's ok...

What Guys Said 6

• Girl, you have such an adorable face, you are comfortable to be around and your face is such! It generate happiness, and feels lovely, cute and kind of funny, guys may not be hitting you very often but when a guy likes you and hit on you he will stay will you for pretty long time.

• You have black hair and pale skin, so that's unusual; I don't know if you're wearing makeup in your pic.

But you're really attractive, and those big, dark eyes are sexy. I honestly have no idea why people laugh at you.

• You're a beautiful person, physically. Maybe it's your presence or attitude? Maybe you come off shy, which can be bad if you're beautiful (People will assume you're stuck up).

Or perhaps it's as simple as Hypno's answer, you don't put yourself out there as much as she, or maybe she just naturally gives off an approachable vibe.

There are guys who will be, and I'm sure are intimidated by you, so they will go for someone they think they can have.

• Fuck all of those people who hurt you. Listen, the person closest to you the most in this world is YOU, so stand up for her!! She's always been there for you!!

• Are you sure people are laughing at you? What makes you think this? You're obviously lacking confidence by how you describe yourself, maybe you are just imagining it, or misinterpreting peoples' behaviour. Going by your profile pic you seem to look fine. More than just fine actually.

• Maybe just ask this people why they laugh?

What Girls Said 1

• Nope... but your hair does remind me of the 80's hair rock stars, though. O. o

You're beautiful, though.

And don't confuse your attractiveness with how often you get hit on - sometimes it has nothing to do with it - ironic, I know.

People laughing at other people - appearance based - is immature and, frankly, probably a little mentally retarded. THOSE people have problems, not you.