Guys, would you have a girlfriend who is a below average looking?

• yes
  • no
  • other opinion in comments
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if she was a champion

What Guys Said 23

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so to some people, what you call below average may actually be beautiful

• Below average? Most of the women I am into which are gorgeous are considered below average or ugly by everyone so technically yeah I would date these "average" girls

• "Average" is an entirely subjective rating. What I find to be average, you might find to be exquisite.

• Only if she had a killer personality

• I would as physical appearances are not that important for me. Having an attractive personality is key. But, do you know what is funny? I have approached a lot of women both in person and online, who are not what you call conventionally beautiful, but they still rejected me. Go figure?

• Girls I've liked are beautiful to me but I know they aren't in the publics eye. Also I tend to just the extremely attractive girls. I assume we have nothing in common.

• FUCK NO! HELL NO!

• I find them have more personality and be more fun than hot girls. Plus less entitlement, sometimes hot chicks feel like all they have to do is be hot and it gets pretty old quick. I usually stay with them for a while for the visual fuck.

• Well to societies standards everyone sucks so yes, to my standards hard pass.

• Well, it depends on what you mean, really. There are a few girls that I think are kinda cute that other guys think are weird-looking.
    If I think she's not good-looking at all, probably not.

• No just no.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to others she may be below average but to me she may be beautiful.

• Sure. But she better not be a thirsty ho.

• Yes. I mean

• she would have to be beautiful in my eyes

• as long as she ain't a goldigger. I got bills to pay too.

• yes , infact i prefer below average looking women.. less tantrums and less pride.

• I'm so ugly even girls like you described won't date me.

• Thats the best i can get

• looks are an opinion. so the girl i like will always be wayy above average :)

• Probably yes because it all depends from her personality for me.

• I'll go anon for this one. I feel like I'm a solid 8.5, pretty high. Therefore, I date girls close to that area too.

• Below average for her age, probably not below average altogether though.