So is age really a deal breaker?

So is age really a deal breaker even though you have so much in common. Not talking about age below 18 with someone older.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• All I know is that a guy by the username of Ulyss touches little boys.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, age is a deal-breaker, TO AN EXTENT.

For the most part, age doesn't bother me at all. The legal age of consent in my state (Ohio) is 16 years old and she must be graduated from high school (because I'm a new teacher and it's unethical for us to date students.) So it's more than likely 18 years old the youngest I would date. Of course, you asked for people dating OLDER.
    I would date as old as 40's, and maybe even 50's. The problem with women 50 and over, is I RARELY find them attractive. So due to physical attraction, there is virtually no chance I would date a woman 60 years old and older. So, therefore, age has to be a deal-breaker to some extent.

I would still say 90-95% of the time, as long as it's legal, age doesn't matter.

• Yeah it is. If she's 25, and you're 20. It ain't gonna work. if youre' 20 and she's 16... Well that's just against the law.

• I think so, I don't think I could see myself dating in either direction more than 5 years absolute max.

• There's a 19 year old at work whom I've already told my age (see number beside name) to yet she doesn't seem to give a fuck.

I'm not interested in her but she's always wanting to sit by me (she literally gets up from one table and moves over to mine). Or she's asking me why I'm not more involved in conversations she's having with someone else.

I love the attention but it can get quite annoying at times.

• Depends on how of an age gap we're talking about.

• 4-6 years

• Well I won't date anybody 18 or younger I'm fine with dating at least 4 years ahead of my I suppose.

• Yes age is definitely a factor... stages in life is definitely a compatibility factor!

• I need more information. What are the real ages.

• I think age is a dealbreaker for everyone, just some people have wider acceptable age range. I prefer girls my age or younger but I'd be willing to date 2 years older or even 3 if she was perfect