Do celebrities date non-celebrities?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly but I garantee that they'd never date a fan who has their picture all over their wall and scream at the mere mention of their name.

I think celebrites dare other celebrities mainly because they have that common understanding and don't see fame as being anything special. Celebrities treat celebrities like they are normal. Non-celebrities treat celebrities like freaks.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It happens for sure. But most likely it is someone they already knew, like their manager or someone of the supporting crew.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do sly married one

0|0
    0|0
  • They sometimes date people they meet in connection with their work. I think Britney Spears is with her manager? And a former princess from Denmark is now with a photographer who used to shoot her for magazines, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some that does, but not many

0|0
    0|0
    • @Iron_Man yes I know that, but I'm saying that most celebrities don't. There are some that do and even marries one, but there are more celebrities that actually marries someone famous as well.

• non-celebrities date celebrities

0|0
    0|0
  • Short reply: yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, but they won't with randoms. It's someone they meet via social circle, almost guaranteed. They have too much to risk by talking with randoms.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Extremely rarely. It's too risky for them. So, I'm sorry, but you don't have any chance with your celebrity crush.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of them do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do. Lea Seydoux is currently dating a non-celeb