Am I reading too much into this text?

OK so I met this girl on bumble and we have yet to go on a date, we text a lot and snapchat eachother quite a bit, she's 26 and im 25. So we finally make plans for drinks tonight and she messages me, "would you be able to pick me up?" I replied by saying that since we were going out for drinks I probably wouldn't drive but that I can pick her up from her place and we'd leave together. She replies "U can drive here and park and we can walk or whatever from here" now what does this mean? Is this like a hint that SHe wans me back at her place after? I obviously won't be able to drive home after drinks and I did say I was just gonna transit it to her place, why does she want me to drive to her place so badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps she does want you back at her place, but you have to be clear; after drinks you will not even be able to drive home, and not that you're jumping to conclusion but if that's the case and she wants you to park at her place, you will not be going home that night.

What Girls Said 2

• Things could escalate. Unsure, See how it goes. Go with the flow.

• lol seeing how it goes could be a problem though, if i dont stay there how am I getting home? lol dont really wanna cab home then come back in the morning to pick up my car.

• Lol, you might aswell walk straight into her bedroom. Just ask her, can I crash at yours and smirk. AHAHA nah don't smirk just say "can I crash at yours"

• she likes you...

What Guys Said 2

• didn;t u explain to her u'll have drinks?

• Well yea i said since we're going out for drinks im probably not gonna drive and I'll just take the subway to your place, but she still said for me to just park at her place.

• she wants the D