Guys, will u arrange ur time to the priority of ur girl?

• I will try to arrange my time according to my girl's time
    62% (24)
  • I will just see how everything goes the best for me
    38% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a two way street. Between work, friends, family and keeping in shape it can be difficult. But u need to make him a priorty, for example my girl would go to the gym or vist my family and friends with me. Or if im on a night out with the lads and she's on a night out with with her friends she will call by at the start of night for an hour to see me while not crowding me and she will go to do her own thing, maybe we will meet on the way home or in bed etc. The point is do u want a lap dog or a man who is free to live his life?

What Guys Said 17

• Yes and no. A guys priorities in life should never revolve around a girl or a relationship because that relationship could end tomorrow. Then who in this case, no longer has a life? That being said, a guy should always make time for his girl because she is HIS GIRL and she deserves to spend some time with you. But never to the extent where he's shifting everything else in his life to satisfy ONE GIRL.

• I would put my girl near or at the top of my priorities if possible, however I do have my own life and responsibilities so sometimes that is just not possible. Plus I personally and most guys do not want to do every little thing for her and be used like a door mat.

• I will make her a priority but I can't be there at her beck and call*. I do have my own problems and responsibilities. That said, I won't ignore her so can watch TV or drink with friends. Basically, I'd always want to be with her but there are times where I need to be elsewhere.

* Well, not all the time. ;)

• Of course my SO is in the very top of my priorities and often times, I try to work my schedule around that

• Probably a mixture I would definitely make time for her.

• always of course 8)

• Sure and I'd expect the same respect in return. Without a doubt I would try to always be there but I also understand we as human beings need time and space.

• Make an effort but have a life of your own. Being 'too available' is a turn off.

• Honestly i would try to find a convenient tome for both of us a time or day where neither one of us would have to make major changes

• Vote C : I will make time for my girl the best I can bc I want to be with her, but the timing has to work with both of us.

• Sure as long as she does the same

• what's best for me. The female is last on the list.

• Option B :D

• Balanced, trying to keep my schedule all done, and grabbing the chance to see her when she has time

• I voted B, it ain't worth prioritizing her because she probably won't appreciate it, plus if you're too available she'll go off you.

• Pfft, no. I am the most important person in my life. If she doesn't fit into my life in the way I want, I find another girl. No girl is so special that she can't be replaced by a better match.

• Hopefully we would arrange things according to both of our schedules, not just hers or mine.