Girls, Do you often casually mention a boyfriend to a Random guy you met?

Your experiences girls. Thanks:)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I bring that straight up just so there isn't any misunderstandings and they know I'm just being friendly and nothing else.

• Thanks:) Have you mentioned a boyfriend to a Guy you were attracted to?

• Women are just weird. I honestly have no clue XD

• Hopefully my case can be the talk of the town, wherever you live...

What Girls Said 10

• If I think he's hitting on me, I find a way to bring up my relationship.

• Thanks:) Would you bring it up even if he is NOT hitting on you?

• If it's relevant to the conversation.

• Have you ever casually mentioned your boyfriend to a Random guy you were attracted to?

• No. Only if he asks a question that involves him.

• Thanks:) Your answer direct and spot on ;)

• I mention him, yes.

• Thanks:) Have you mentioned your boyfriend to a Guy you were attracted to?

• When you are sexually attracted to a Random guy, do you tell the random guy about your boyfriend as quick as possible or take your time?

• It depends on the conversation. I never used to be sexually attracted to other guys anyway and didn't have to worry. but in my current relationship because of its problems I have unfortunately been really attracted to other guys... I do tell them but find a way to mention it. I don't just randomly say "I have a boyfriend" unless a guy asks me for my number. But I try to find a way to bring it up if he's hitting on me or being flirty.

• If it was clear that he was hitting on me then yes. If we're having a conversation and the topic involves me bringing him up then I would then too. Other than that no

• Maybe? I felt like it would have been better though to mention my boyfriend because I didn't want him to be wasting his time with me. I tried to do it in the least rude way possible too

• yeah :) You did what you had to do... so everything good ;)

• Yes I do... especially if I think that the guy might wanna try his luck with me.

• Thanks:) Have you casually mentioned your boyfriends to Guys you thought were "Hot" ?

• It never really happened that a hot guy hits on me- it's always the 'okay' looking guys... or maybe that's because I don't find guys to be hot in general- girls on the other hand are just HOT stuff!

Ohk... now let's say I did find a guy "hot"... I'd most probably not mention I have a boyfriend if they were just being friendly... I'd most probably only mention it if he said he liked me or showed interest in me... but this never happens for me... there's only one hot guy I know- Garcia Raul who plays for Atletico Madrid, other than that... all other guys are 'okay'... my boyfriend is sexy though (dreamy)

• Sometimes if I'm trying to get them to go away.

• Thanks:) Have you tried to make Hot guys back off, when you had a boyfriend?

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It really depends on the situation, what vibe I'm getting from the person, etc. if I feel that they're just trying to get something from me, then yes I'll mention a boyfriend to make him go away, regardless if I'm attracted

• Thanks:) Do you tend to mention your boyfriend even when the guy you are attracted to , is not hitting on you?

• I bring up my boyfriend all the time. Just so people know that I am taken.

• No probs... Keep it up... Good luck with ur life and keep on smiling ;)

• No, I don't.

• sometimes yeah.

• Thanks:) Why do you do it?

• If I had a boyfriend I think I would talk about him all the time

• Thanks:) So you often mention to Guys even if they are " Hot" ?

• Girls , shy like you are the best :) Those girls come off as annoying and dumb ;)

• Haha, thank-you; that's good to know ^_^